Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 76 - "Hello World haha (it's an inside joke) "Feb 12 - Feb 18 (Primavera)

Finally getting caught up on the blog.  Jonah must have had a busy week.  Here is the latest email and some photos.  We have been a bit confused as to which day he will be writing but I think it will most likely be Saturdays from now on.  Send him an email if you have a chance - jonah.babbel@myldsmail.net


Hey everybody!! So we have had such a great week!! I don't have a whole lot of time to write, but I just wanted to share a couple of things super quick.

So this week, we had 3 interchanges in a row with different missionaries! It was super wild! I'm new to the area here, so we got lost several times with the missionaries I was with, but we always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, and it was really great! We were able to find several new people to teach in these days. After those 3 different interchanges, I was really starting to miss Elder Nuñez, man he is so dang great!! I'm so blessed and privileged to be his companion, and am learning so many different things from him. Plus, he introduced me to an Argentine drink called ''mate'' (pronounced mawtey). Hahaha, it's really funny we always tease him about him being addicted to it almost like a drug haha.

Anyway, we found this family this week and they are so great! It's the Familia Gonzalez Castillo, I think I might've mentioned them, but we took pictures with them. They are really willing to make changes in their lives, and they are excited to hear about the Restored Gospel for the first time in their lives. We hope to see them at church tomorrow!

I will give more details, hopefully next week. I love you all so much!!! Have a great week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment